Monday, August 4, 2008

A Long Awaited Post....

It's been a long time since I've posted on my blog, but there's a good reason why. My girlfriend Jess and I made the decision to move in together as soon as our leases were up on August 1st. So as of July 25th, Jess and I have been officially been living together. With all the packing, unpacking and moving the last few weeks have been a little unproductive with training for B2B.

Since I haven't written in a long time, I'm currently in Week 8 of my 18 week training plan for B2B Ironman on November 1st. As you'll notice I've hit most of my workouts for the swimming and biking, but my running is something yet to be desired. Here are the totals for Weeks 1 through 7 below.

Week 1:
  • Swim - 4,638 yards
  • Bike - 59.82 miles
  • Run - 0 miles

Week 2:

  • Swim - 3,806 yards
  • Bike - 74.31 miles
  • Run - 5.11 miles

Week 3:

  • Swim - 4,532 yards
  • Bike - 66.59 yards
  • Run - 6.36 miles

Week 4:

  • Swim - 880 yards
  • Bike - 88.43 miles
  • Run - 3.2 miles

Week 5:

  • Swim - 6,292 yards
  • Bike - 85.27 miles
  • Run - 4.21 miles

Week 6:

  • Swim - 2,552 yards
  • Bike - 0
  • Run - 5 miles

Week 7:

  • Swim - 5,060 yards
  • Bike - 107.57 miles
  • Run - 2.62 miles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving in with Jess! You two are great together!
A marathon is 12 weeks away and your running mileage is pretty low. I know you will crank it up in the upcoming weeks.

Good Luck with the upcoming training.

Stay healthy,
Love Dad

Scott DeWire said...

Bro,
Don't leave your stinky underwear laying around the house anymore. Women have higher standards than we do. Good luck!

Oh, and Dad Ellis is right...get your butt running! I ran more last week than you did the last 7 weeks! But I am naturally much slower than you, so I need the work more than you do!