Monday, June 29, 2009

JP Morgan Corporate Challege - 3.5 Mile Run

Results: 19:09 (5:28/mile) - There are no official results for placing for this race unfortuately, but my best guess is that I was in the top 20-30.

The last time I ran this race was 3 years ago in 2006 and my time was 19:59 (5:42/mile), so I was hoping to best this time. I was surprised to see the clock under 19 minutes coming down the straight away to the finish. If I had any energy left for a sprint I probably could have gone under 19 minutes.

This years race was awesome since we had such a huge Berry contingent there. I think we had about 30 people who ran it this year compared to about 15 that ran it back in 2006. The post race festivites took place at Solas Irish Pub in Boston near the Boston Marathon Finish Line and I didn't end up getting to bed until a little after midnight by the time I got home.

1 comment:

Rebecca DeWire said...

You are so fast!!!! Wow, I am really impressed that you just get faster each year.