Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week 12 - Recovery Week

Going into Week 12 I was really looking forward to the Firmman Half on the weekend to see how I'd make out at my second attempt at this distance, but that ended getting postponed until September 21st because of the remnants of Hurricane Hannah. I ended up getting in some great workouts in my recovery week and still took Saturday off as a recovery day since it would have been the day before the race, but also because of the weather. Well the weather ended up being great on Sunday so I decided to get in a brick workout. The brick consisted of a 45 mile ride at a 21.0 mph average followed by a 5 mile run at a 7:02 per mile pace. Needless to say I think race day I would have had a great performance.

Here are the totals for Week 12:
  • Swim - 6,466 yards
  • Bike - 84.19 miles
  • Run - 19.64 miles

No comments: