Saturday, June 7, 2008

Week 19 - Taper

Well this was my first week of my two week taper and it's great to be that much closer to race day. This week was pretty productive considering it was my taper week. The downside was that I have no biking miles this week since I was waiting for my replacement aerobars and then dropping the bike off at the shop to get them installed. The good thing is I'll have the bike back in time for the race and that is all that counts. I was also able to get in a long run of 10.2 miles, even though it was a littler slower (a 6:40 per mile pace) than my normal training pace (6:09 per mile pace), it was still great to get out for my 1st long run since my half marathon in April.

Here are tht totals for Week 19:
  • Swim - 7,084 yards
  • Bike - 0 miles
  • Run - 21.46 miles

No comments: