Saturday, January 30, 2010

A New Job!

I'm happy to report that I will officially be employed as of February 1st! After being unemployed for about a month and half I will be starting my new job at Consigli Construction in Milford, MA. I'm very excited to see what new opportunities await me there. I will be performing the same work that I was doing at my old company, which was Estimating. It's great knowing that I have a job now because for awhile there I was wondering how long I would collecting unemployment and if the economy was going to get any better. It was also hard to get motivated for training not knowing if I was going to get a job. Now that I know I have job it's time to put together a training plan for this year, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rebecca DeWire said...

Awesome news!!!! I am so happy to hear about your new job.