Thursday, May 14, 2009

Training Update

Okay so I haven't been as good keeping up with my blog this year as I had been last year. But the good news is that I've finally got my motivation back. Last week was finally a good week of training for me with the only exception being that I wasn't able to get in my long bike or run because I had to work both Saturday and Sunday. I've got the JCC Sprint Triathlon coming up this weekend and I'm hoping that this race will be a big motivator for me as well and help me get back on track for Amica 70.3 RI, which is in about 8 weeks. Here is my training volume for the last few weeks below.

Week 8:
  • Swim - 4,928 yards
  • Bike - 19.52
  • Run - 10.28

Week 9:

  • Swim - 6,106 yards
  • Bike - 34.12
  • Run - 5.39

Week 10 (Car Accident Week - suffered a mild concussion & sore lower back)

  • Swim - 704 yards
  • Bike - 0 miles
  • Run - 3.01

Week 11:

  • Swim - 6,336 yards
  • Bike - 34.3 miles
  • Run - 7.1 miles

1 comment:

Scott DeWire said...

Whoa, you were in a car accident?? That blows! I hope you weren't hurt too bad!